Any parent who has boys knows, it's hard to keep the bathroom clean all the time! Too often boys get distracted and wee hits the lid, the wall, the floor, in fact almost anywhere except the bowl. Wee Target is a fun way for boys to learn how to aim correctly, encourage toilet training, create an incentive while at the same time keeping parents happy by creating less mess.
Wee Targets are plastic targets that you stick to the inside rim of the toilet to give little boys (and not so little!) something to aim for. To make it a lot of fun the targets have heat sensitive black ink spots on them and when the wee hits the target, the black ink 'disappears' to reveal a fun picture underneath. The targets go back to black once the toilet is flushed, ready for next time.
- When toilet training the child aims correctly at the black spot, it disappears to reveal a surprise picture. Flush and the black spot will reappear!
- Attach Wee Target with suction cup to rear rim inside toilet, making sure target sits above water level.
- Wee Targets can be placed to the front of the toilet if your child sits down.
- Clean by flushing.
- No harsh brushing/scratching, use a soft cloth to prolong product life. No harsh chemicals directly on the black spot as this can break down the ink components.
- Effect works at 31°C.
- Please note the black ink spot is heat sensitive and weather conditions can alter the effectiveness of it, ie. Winter is colder and the spot is harder to change and Summer when warmer the spot is very quick to change.
- Comes in 5 different designs.