The Milk Bands™ is a unique nursing reminder bracelet that makes it easy for breastfeeding mothers to keep track of feeding sides and times.
Designed to conveniently provide infant feeding information all on one wrist, the Milk Bands lets mum quickly identify which breast she last used to feed baby, simply by turning the band inside out.
The measurement sliders are ideal for keeping track of how long baby was fed or what time...all in five minute increments. Sliders can also be used to track other baby activites or even as a daily counter for number of soiled nappies, sleeps or the glasses of water you've had!
- Milk Bands™ are a uniquely designed nursing bracelet that enables the mother to quickly and conveniently identify which breast she last used to feed her baby by simply turning the bracelet inside-out!
- Milk Bands™ breastfeeding bracelets have time measuring sliders that can be used for multiple purposes such as tracking how long your baby fed or what time!
- Milk Bands™ work regardless of which wrist they are worn on and are so easy to use it only takes one hand! Our breastfeeding bracelet works in the dark and can be worn during any and all activities!
- When the time comes, Milk Bands™ can be used to help you wean your baby!
- Let Milk Bands™ keep track of the basics so you can worry about more important things!
- Product material contains 100% silicone.